• April 15th Edition Out Now!

Top 10 WORST Westridge Crimes to Look Out For

Mena J.
One of the worst crimes to look out for on Westridge Campus, taking the last Breakfast Bacon Burrito.

While some Westridge crimes can be remedied with a simple “sorry,” these ones cannot. If one of your classmates commits one of these sins, feel free to send them to Honor Council. The world will thank you for your bravery.

1. Taking the last Commons Bacon Breakfast Burrito
  2. Cutting in the Commons line with a group of 5+ people
  3. Stealing your favorite fellow from the Writing Center
  4. Telling your friends it’s free dress when it isn’t 
  5. Taking the last phone or computer charger in the library
  6. Taking a sip of someone’s water when sick
  7. Shaming people who aren’t in dress code
  8. Declining to walk a friend somewhere on campus
  9. Not sharing snacks during C or G Block
  10. Spoiling the NYT Wordle or Connections

1
View Comments (1)
About the Contributors
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L., Staff Writer
Rebecca is a freshman in her third year of writing for Spyglass. Other than school work and volleyball taking up most of her time, you’ll find her constantly in cafes eating crepes and drinking iced chai lattes or amusement parks, especially during Halloween Horror Nights season.
Tekle S-J
Tekle S-J, Staff Writer
Tekle is a freshman in her first year writing for Spyglass. Outside of classes, she enjoys baking, exploring amusement parks, and rewatching the same three shows while playing sudoku.
Mena J., Design Team
Mena is a sophomore. If she isn't bothering her dog, you can find her working on a crochet project, or in the library, stealing all of the free bookmarks. She loves collaborating, creating, and experimenting with different mediums. She hopes to continue engaging in creative projects in the future.