• April 15th Edition Out Now! Apply to be the Head of Spyglass Live Today!

What’s On Your Christmas Wish List?

Pexels
A stack of gifts.

With Christmas coming up in only two Mondays, it’s essential to finalize your Christmas wish list. December 25 may be quickly approaching, but don’t worry, I’ve got 10 gift or wish list ideas just for you. So, in no particular order, here are some ideas to get you into the true holiday spirit of gifting. 

1. Uggs

It’s no surprise that Uggs are on this list. These cozy slippers are a success in the gifting world. Ugg boots are incredibly warm and comfortable. The sheepskin breathes well so your feet don’t get sweaty. Most Uggs feature soft, flexible outsoles, which provide extra cushioning and insulate your feet from the cold ground. A few of the best-selling items are the tasman slippers, ultra mini boot, and the scuffettes

2. Jewelry

There are infinite possibilities when it comes to customizing and styling jewelry. Types of jewelry include necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, and more. Jewelry can be gold, silver, beaded, chain, and maybe even woodwho knows? 

3. Socks

Buying apparel is a great gift and something to add to your wish list. Whether it’s socks (maybe even fuzzy socks), shoes, slippers (like birkenstocks or crocs), shirts, or jackets, there’s no doubt that everyone would love it! 

4. Cups/Bottles

Carrying around bottles is important to stay hydrated, and there are bottles out there that are both hydrating AND stylish! Stanleys, Owalas, and Hydro Flasks are some great examples of useful and stylish bottles.

5. Phone Cases

Phone cases are ways to spice up your phone! Not only stylish, phone cases are also protective and can keep your phone in good shape. Designs of phone cases can vary from complex patterns to solid colors. I recommend phone cases from Wildflower Cases, CASETiFY, or Amazon.

6. Cute Blankets

The perfect blanket is the best way to keep Cozy December going year-round. There are several designs to choose from, with a variety of colors, designs, and themes! Blankets are super fuzzy, warm, and perfect for Christmas time.

7. Self-Care Items

It’s important to always take care of yourself, both physically and mentally. Items like wellness journals, skincare and makeup, and yoga mats are great gifts to keep spirits high after the holiday season.

8. Stationery

Stationery is an essential item for almost everything! This is also the perfect gift for someone as there are several cute designs and it’s very useful. 

9. Headphones

Headphones offer noise cancellation, full ear coverage, and a comfortable listening experience. They also make great holiday gifts. Not only are they darn useful, but they’re also portable and ideal for work and play, so they’re pretty much guaranteed to be a hit. 

10. Room Decorations

Decorations allow individuals to express their personality, tastes, and preferences through their choice of colors, furnishings, artwork, and accessories. LED lights, posters, and carpets are statement decorations that can reveal a lot about a person.