• April 15th Edition Out Now!

Journeys Filled With Laughter and Learning: Students Bond While Exploring New Places Together During Discovery Week

Lauren K. ’24
Seniors Julia H., Lauren K., and Verena W. at a train station in Berlin

This Discovery Week, some Westridge students trekked up the trail of Macchu Picchu in Peru while others learned about Los Angeles’ vibrant cinematic history. Each trip, whether local, regional, or international, gave students the opportunity to explore a new place with curiosity. Throughout it all, students grew closer together, building stronger friendships and making new memories. Compiling the student experience in various photo galleries, here are Spyglass’ highlights of students’ favorite places and discoveries.

Cinema City Los Angeles

Southern California: A Bastion of STEAM and a Look at Issues for Women in STEM Careers

Footprints of Immigrants

Hollywood: Sights and Sounds

Ports and Pelicans: Economy Meets Ecology on the Coast

Civil Rights

East Coast Urban Cities

Southwest Desert Art

Chile: Discovering Deserts and Observing the Cosmos

Seniors Anna K., Ashley Z., Maya C., Charlene W., and Gio K. float in the high salt concentration of Laguna Cejar (Charlene W. ’24)

Exploring Iceland: Unveiling the Tapestry of Unique Geography, History, and Culture

Germany Tour-Holocaust & Human Rights

1
View Comments (1)
About the Contributors
Gia S.
Gia S., Staff Writer and Copy Editor
 Gia is a junior in her third year as a Spyglass staff writer and her second year as a Copy Editor. She enjoys getting boba with her friends and drawing in her sketchbook.
Lily C.
Lily C., Staff Writer
Lily is a freshman in her second year writing for Spyglass. Outside of school, she loves to paint, play piano, and spend time with her two cats named Waffles and Lilac.